This skin-lightening and antibacterial soap bar contain the skin-lightening component n-butyl resorcinol and the anti-bacterial substance Triclosan. It is a semitransparent soap bar that resembles glycerin soap.
Skin-whitening soap is popular among people who want lighter, clearer skin. It can aid in the reduction of dark spots on the skin caused by sun exposure, acne, or scars.
While it may not be the most efficient whitening procedure, it is an excellent alternative for individuals who do not want to use harsh solutions containing hazardous chemicals.
Whitening soap can be bought in stores, but if you’re crafty, you can manufacture your own.
Making organic whitening soap is one of the most delicate organic products ever made because human skin is very sensitive, and as such, a lot of care must be taken.
In this organic whitening soap tutorial, you will know what is needed to produce the whitening soap and why you need each ingredient.
Base ingredients need for Organic Lightening Soap
- Ghana Black soap (500g) – is the primary base for production
- Ghana White soap (200g) – active whitening agent for the production
- Pink ozone soap (200g) – it’s the major agent for the production
- Any Antiseptic soap of your choice (100g)
Note: the total quantity of other base ingredients should not pass the quantity of the Ghana black soap. When you gather all the base ingredients together, mix them thoroughly.
After that then, you need to add other ingredients to mix the base ingredients.
See Also; HOW TO FIX WOBBLY UMBRELLA STAND
Other ingredients to make Organic Lightening Soap
You need a teaspoon of all these ingredients
- Sulfur powder is also a lightning agent.
- Neem powder protects your skin from infection and other conditions.
- Honey is a good moisturizer.
- Lime is a natural bleaching agent.
- Turmeric powder.
- Carrot oil helps to keep your skin clean.
- Perfume gives a good fragrance.
- Preservatives help to make the product last longer.
- Coconut oil keeps your skin soft.
- Glycerin prevents dry and icing skin.
How to Produce Organic Lightening Soap
Step 1: Mix all these base ingredients together
Step 2: Add other ingredients and mix properly
Step 3: Package it and start using it
If there are any questions you want to ask or there are any other suggestions on How to make organic whitening soap, you can leave a comment below, and we will do our best to answer all of them as soon as possible.