Most individuals have been using a phone number without knowing it. You may sometimes forget your phone number, but it is simple to look it up. Would you like to know how to Check My Airtel Number through Sms?
You won’t have trouble checking your phone number because we’ve covered you. In this article, we will explain how to check your Airtel phone number step by step.
We socialize and meet new people as we go about our regular lives. We usually exchange greetings, business cards, and phone numbers. You may be in a hurry in some circumstances, and if time is not on your side, you may have to exchange phone numbers with the other party to communicate later.
Every network company provides its own unique USSD codes to its customers, and so does Airtel.
Let’s first understand more about USSD codes.
What is USSD code?
USSD is an abbreviation for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. GSM mobile operators use it to send text messaging services as a communications and networking technology. Almost all USSD codes begin with a star (*) and end with a hash (#), such as *123#.
USSD is compatible with all phones. It does not require a data plan or an internet connection. Many mobile users use these codes to check their cellphone balance. You can use USSD to retrieve information about SMS, Main, and Internet Pack balances even if you don’t have an internet connection.
The USSD code is used for the following purposes:
- To check phone balance: The USSD gateway tells customers about their prepaid cell balance status.
- To verify the Airtel number and other information.
- Marketing and advertising: USSD is used as a marketing technique to promote specific products and services.
- While the user’s phone is roaming, a USSD gateway is proper. The USSD code gives customers access to their home network environment and the same programs they usually use, regardless of which telecom network they are on, especially when traveling.
How to Check My Airtel Number Through SMS
This method can only be utilized if someone nearby uses the Airtel network. If you have a friend or family member, you can generally ask them to dial your number. Your name and phone number appear on his screen when someone calls you.
But what if the individual lacks credit on his line? This is what you must do in this scenario.
- Dial 140 your friend’s Number #. Dial 14008044007000# as an example.
- Check the phone of your friend to see if he received a message.
If you followed these instructions correctly, a phone number with the text ‘Please call me back’ will appear on the phone screen. Remember, this method is entirely free.
How to Check Airtel Phone Number Using USSD Code
Even if you don’t recall your Airtel number, finding out how to know it is simple. Here’s a quick way to find out what your Airtel number is. Check out the steps below to find out what your Airtel number is:
- Insert your phone’s activated Airtel sim card.
- Open the Airtel mobile phone App.
- Dial the USSD Code: *282#
- You will receive another flash message shortly with your Airtel cellphone number.
How to Get a New Airtel Connection
It is now straightforward to purchase a new Airtel prepaid connection online. Choose a plan and enter a few basic data to schedule doorstep sim delivery and KYC.
When the executive arrives at your door, show him a genuine proof of identity or proof of address. You can also finish the KYC process by visiting your nearest Airtel shop. You can also find various products and excellent plans at the store that you may choose for your phone without altering your number.
That concludes our article on how to Check My Airtel Number through Sms. You don’t have to be concerned the next time your phone number is requested. Utilize this post and forward it to your Airtel network friends.