It’s crucial to remember that in order to utilize the Access Bank code for checking your balance, you need to know how to check your Access Bank account balance.
Other options exist for checking your Access bank account balance without entering a code. This article will go over everything you need to know about it.
Access Bank Plc is a Nigerian commercial bank part of the Access Bank Group, a financial conglomerate with operations in more than six African countries and the United Kingdom. Access Bank is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
With mobile banking, you don’t have to wait in long lines at a branch, giving you more time to do other things. Also, it is safer than traditional banking because customers can choose to protect their account information with a PIN code or biometric authentication.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
Mobile banking has changed how people access banking services and manage their finances. We recommend you Install a mobile banking app or enter a simple USSD code to check your account balance, transfer funds to another account, pay bills, and receive loans.
Access Bank offers several methods for checking your account balance via mobile phone. You must consider a few factors and select the most convenient method for your needs. However, some prerequisites must be met before proceeding. Among them are the following:
- An account number from Access Bank
- A phone number registered to your account
- A smartphone or cell phone
- Internet connection
- Mobile banking app
Here are how you can check your Access Bank account balance in Nigeria:
- Internet Banking
- Access Bank Code
- Via SMS
- Access Bank Mobile App
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance Online (Internet Banking
Here’s how to check your Access bank account balance online using Access bank Internet banking:
- Visit the Access bank website
- Then navigate to “Internet Banking” at the site’s top corner.
- Choose the Individual or Business option
- Then enter your “Username” and click on Continue.
- Enter your “Password” and tap on Login
- Go to accounts to check your Access bank account balance.
- After you log in, your account balance will be displayed on your Access bank Internet banking dashboard.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance via SMS
Here are the steps to check your Access bank account balance via SMS:
- Navigate to the SMS app (Message App) on your device.
- Then type “BAL Your-Account-Number ” to check your Access bank account balance. e.g “BAL 5990764113“
- Send the message to “08240000912”.
- After a few seconds, you will receive a message displaying your Access bank account balance. (Your network operator will charge you N5 for each SMS you send.
How to check Access Bank account balance using a mobile app
Before using this service, ensure you have a strong internet connection and install the Access Bank mobile app. If you don’t already have the app, you can get it free from the Google Play or Apple stores. Once you’ve installed the app, you must log in to see your balance displayed on the dashboard.
Access Bank Code for Loan
The access bank code for getting a loan is 90111*1#. Follow the instructions after dialing this access bank USSD code for a loan. Access bank Internet banking, Access bank’s Mobile app, and the Quick Bucks App are options for obtaining an Access bank loan.
Access Bank Code for Account Number
901443* is the access bank code for checking your account number. Dial it, and then enter the last six digits of the ATM card associated with the account.